|Promoter||Sensitive Choice Program (ABN: 61 058 044 634) Suite 104/153 – 161 Park St, South Melbourne VIC 3025|
|Competition Period||12.01am (AEST) on 1/09/2019 to 11.59pm (AEST) 15/09/2019|
|Who can enter?||Only Australian residents who are aged 18 or over.|
|Who can’t enter?||Directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, of the Participating Stores or of the agencies or organisations associated with this competition are ineligible to enter. “Immediate families” means spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), whether or not they live in the same household as the director, manger, employee, officer or contractor.|
|Where will the competition run?||The competition will run on Facebook on the individual post –https://www.facebook.com/SensitiveChoice/|
|How are prizes awarded?||Each valid entrant will be judged at 115 Thistlethwaite Street, South Melbourne 3205 on the 17/09/2019. The judges will select the winning entry, based on the most creative, informative or useful comment, in response to is ‘tell us how you keep your home healthy while renovating?’
The Promotion is a game of skill, and chance plays no part in determining the winners.
The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
|What can I win?||The prize winner will win a healthy home pack with all of the following:
|Total prize pool||The total prize pool for the Facebook competition is $3,085.78
The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
|How many times can I enter?||Entrants may enter as many times as they like. Entries will still be judged as individual entries regardless of the number of times an individual might enter.|
|How and when will the winner/s be informed?||The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
Winners will be announced on post on the 17/09/2019.
|Verification Requirements||The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity; proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.|
Collection and use of your personal information
|If you are a winner and if required, you must take part in all publicity, photography and other promotional activity as the Promoter requires, without any compensation. You consent to the Promoter using your name and image in any promotional or advertising activity.
All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion. Information supplied when logging your comment will be used by Pan Macmillan to contact you in the event your comment is selected as the winning entry. No further use of this information will be made without prior consent.
1. These Terms and Conditions incorporate and must be read together with the details outlined in the table above. Information about prizes and how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
2. Your claim must be received during the Competition Period and will be deemed to be received only when received by the Promoter. If you return any component/s of a Qualifying Purchase, your claim may be deemed invalid at the Promoter’s discretion (unless the product is defective). The Promoter is not liable for any problems with communications networks. You are responsible for your own costs associated with claiming. If you claim using automatically generated claims or multiple phone numbers/email addresses/addresses/aliases, you may be disqualified.
3. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period; it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to Promoter.
4. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
|Taubmans paint voucher valued at||$250.00|
|Philips AC2887/70 valued at||$529.00|
|Dunlop heartridge flooring – 15sqm valued at||$500.00|
|Ecostore cleaning & personal care packs valued at||$92.00|
|Koh cleaning bundle valued at||$220.00|
|Tontine Bedding Pack valued at||$344.80|
|Hydrokleen air conditioning clean valued at||$179.00|
|Bambi Ecorenew Ingeo whisper loft quilt valued at||$249.00|
|Protect-a-Bed Signature mattress & pillow protectors||$222.98|
|Better Air probiotics purifying machine||$499.00|
5. If you or your claim are deemed by the Promoter to breach these Terms and Conditions, your claim (or at the Promoter’s discretion, all of your claims) may be discarded. The Promoter may, at any time, require you to produce documentation to establish to the Promoter’s satisfaction the validity of your claims (including documentation establishing your identity, age, place of residence and place of employment). Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not waive those rights.
6 You must not:
- tamper with the claim process;
- engage in any conduct that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition;
- act in a disruptive, annoying, threatening, abusive or harassing manner;
- do anything that may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related entities or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition;
- breach any law; or
- behave in a way that is otherwise inappropriate.
7. The Promoter is not liable for claims or correspondence that are misplaced, misdirected, delayed, lost, incomplete, illegible or incorrectly submitted.
8. The Promoter’s decision in connection with all aspects of this competition is final.
9. Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged nor redeemed for cash. Without limiting any other term of these Terms and Conditions, all prizes (and elements of prizes) must be taken as and when specified or will be forfeited with no replacement. The prize values are correct as at the date of preparing these Terms and Conditions and include any applicable GST. The Promoter is not responsible for any change in prize value. You agree that if a prize (or element of a prize) is unavailable for any reason the Promoter may provide another item of equal or higher value, subject to any necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions of entry or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the promotion and/or the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
11. If this competition cannot run as planned for any reason beyond the Promoter’s control, for example due to software, hardware or communications issues, unauthorised intervention, tampering, fraud or technical failure, the Promoter may end, change, suspend or cancel the competition or disqualify affected claims/claimants, subject to any necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities.
12. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions restricts, excludes or modifies any consumer rights under any statute including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
13. Subject to the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable (including in negligence) for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury (including allergies, skin conditions or other reactions, as relevant), illness or death suffered in connection with this competition or any prize, except for any liability which under statute cannot be excluded (in which case that liability is limited to the greatest extent allowed by law).
14. Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable for any loss of, damage to or delay in delivery of prize/s, or for any damage that occurs to displayed prize/s (where relevant). Unless otherwise specified, prize/s will only be delivered to addresses in Australia.
15. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. You provide your information to the Promoter and not to any social media platform. You completely release any relevant social media platforms from any and all liability.