Interface® carpet products are designed to meet your needs. When they introduced carpet tiles to the world in the ’70s, it was a square idea in a broadloom world. But it was also more flexible and created less waste. It was a breakthrough design platform that set the stage for a sustainable future.
- Interface® carpets are graded as commercial extra duty by the Australian Carpet Classification Scheme and supported by Interface’s comprehensive 15 year warranty.
- Backed by the industry’s only mould resist warranty.
- All products carry Sensitive Choice Program approval from the National Asthma Council Australia.
- All carpets qualify for recycling via their fully operational ReEntry program.
- Carpets are supplied climate neutral via Interface’s Cool Carpet program.
- More than 60% of Interface® carpet tiles use 100% recycled nylon fibre and depending on the backing selected, the total recycled content of our carpet is up to 81%.
Interface® carpet is the Sensitive Choice® carpet exclusive tufted carpet tile partner.